Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whip Appeal!! The Zoo!! Easter!! & 1st Haircut!!

I have a lot of catching up to do. Kelli and I went to the Babyface concert a few weeks ago. It was great! Too bad there wasn't someone to take a picture of the both of us, but I got this of her on the way! It was so much fun. I love him!


I think cheese toast has become Will's favorite thing to eat. He honestly tries to put the whole piece of bread in his mouth at once. He can fit about half in there and somehow manages to chew it up and swallow! Too Funny!

I can't believe Jake turned 1 on the 5th. we helped him celebrate by going to the zoo that day. It was a lot of fun. It really seems like just the other day, Julie and I were fat, swollen, and had huge bellies wanting these babies to come out quick! Now Jake is 1 and Will is going to be 1 in just a week. CRAZY!!

Will loved the zoo! Especially the fish!
On our way to Ardmore Easter morning. He has on his new shoes and isn't sure if he likes them or not!
I have cut Will's hair before, but just a few strays here and there. This was his first real haircut. We had to give him chocolate.

Kaylie and Grandma on Easter Sunday.
Daddy and Will hunting eggs at Aunt Kelli's.
Tucker shared all his eggs with Will! It was very sweet!
And as we were about to leave, there goes Clint on Averie's bike!

No comments: